We are happy to announce that the 1st edition of Visma TechTalks@Sibiu will be held on November 1st, 2018.
Location: Visma Software headquarters, Strandului Street, no. 2B, Hattrick Offices building, Sibiu
Session: Scaling teams and applications in the Cloud using DevOps and ITIL
Stay up to date with what's trending:
- How does a team scale in doing more with the same number of team members?
- What are the processes and principles that are at the core of enabling healthy and sustainable growth for a team?
- How a development team (DevOps team) must function so that innovation and creativity are part of their normal work?
- What does a team needs to do in order to keep support cost under a certain threshold?
- Considering all the questions above, how did AWS got to be as big as it is?
- Did you know that AWS has a dedicated team that provides DevOps education as a service to their partners?
About our speaker:
Cristian Nicoara, Infrastructure Engineer
As an Infrastructure Engineer in Visma Software, Cristian is setting direction and focus for the team to support sustainable growth.
He brings experience of more than 10 years in Linux administration, programming in C/C++ perl php java mysql bash, routing protocols, virtual private network solutions, virtualization, clustering, failover solutions, mysql administration for clustering and replication, storage solutions, configuration management.
Cristian has successfully accomplished the migration of important application into AWS and designed efficient processes to support automated live deploy.
Currently he is also looking into how to integrate ITIL and DevOps, creating presentations for the team, defining relevant KPIs to set team focus and planning direction for infrastructure for the next quarter and year.